Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
KnCMiner 28nm Die Photos - Hot of the Press from our Packaging Assembly House Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KnCMiner 28nm Die Photos - Hot of the Press from our Packaging Assembly House

Guy’s, below we have some photos to share from our packaging house in Asia who are currently are in possession of our wafers; slicing and packaging the dies into the chips you and we so badly want to get our hands on.

The finish line is in sight. A few sleepless nights yet, but we are doing everything we can to keep our delivery promise. This is nail-biting to say the least.

Going to post some more hosting facility pictures on the forum later today as well. So look out for those. They’re from last weekend, something else we’ve forgone for the immediate future. Let’s just take a moment to thank or very understanding wives, and children, who have been exceptionally restrained and understanding considering the last few months. We’re all looking forward to making amends on some lost time there.

However, there are a couple of pictures below, we know you’ve anxiously wanted to see. As you can see we’ve managed to etch our logo onto the die itself. To give you some idea of scale, the logo itself is just under 1mm in height;
    KnCMiner 28nm Die Photo

Nice thanks for the update. Keep up the AMAZING work the KnC crew! We are all rooting for you

Comment

THAT... Made my day. Good job guys. Your on the path to making history. Keep it up!

Comment

You guys are awesome! Thank you for going above and beyond to bring us this record breaking time to market product. You guys are making history and a legacy at the same time and are on your way to having life long loyal customers. Bravo!

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Aaaarg! There be chips in them ships! Btw, it's talk like a pirate day here

Comment

Thanks KNC!

And the logo looks nice.

Comment

Oh my, i think i might cry a little.

Is this Batch 1 chips only, or is it for several months of shipment?

Comment

Boom...boom, bam. G*d-damn! This is a 1mm finger to all the naysayers.

Comment

• PhonikG
                    PhonikG commented
                    Editing a comment
                    for all the crap that you had to fight off over the last few months...THIS is your partial reward!!! The remainder of your reward will come in a much shinier package

Originally posted by BitcoinOrama View Post
                  Boom...boom, bam. G*d-damn! This is a 1mm finger to all the naysayers.
                  I love how bitcointalk's grumposaurus rex' kept saying knc was a scam, and as it turns out, they're pretty much raping any terms of productionspeed from pre-order.

Comment

Well would ya look at that! I try to be industrious and get some work done for a couple hours and miss all the excitement!!! Great job so far guys!

Comment

Keep up the good work!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PhonikG View Post
                        Well would ya look at that! I try to be industrious and get some work done for a couple hours and miss all the excitement!!! Great job so far guys!
                        That's your mistake right there. Doing productive things!

Comment

• PhonikG
                          PhonikG commented
                          Editing a comment
                          lmao...its what pays the miner bills

Duuuuuuuudes! We are sooo close to an actual tested GH/s rating! I can only imagine how hard it is for KnCMiner employees to keep it in check...never mind us Miners!!!! A few people eyed me up when I yelled YES at the top of my lungs in the Harvey's parking lot

Comment

• faetos
                          faetos commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Try not to get put in the pokey for disturbing the peace If you do ask them if they take bitcoin for bail. You'll have a few of those in your wallet soon!

Originally posted by PhonikG View Post
                        Duuuuuuuudes! We are sooo close to an actual tested GH/s rating! I can only imagine how hard it is for KnCMiner employees to keep it in check...never mind us Miners!!!! A few people eyed me up when I yelled YES at the top of my lungs in the Harvey's parking lot
                        Indeed.

Let us just hope Terrahash and similar companies announcing preorder for 2TH Vaporware is just that, vaporware.

If not, then i think we might need to destroy TSCM?'s production equipment by overload :P

-edit-

That was to quote Faetos.. No idea how the hell. i dont even..

Comment

• PhonikG
                          PhonikG commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I sneak in when least expected!
                      Working...
                      X