Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
..And yet another "work accepted but 0 submitted" suffering Jupiter Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..And yet another "work accepted but 0 submitted" suffering Jupiter

Having similar problems as many others here with my 2nd jupiter delivered today (in sweden), only working firmware seems to be 0.95 and there it constantly spits out "0 submitted" messages, with a few accepted ones in between. have tried enablecores.bin, firmwares 0.97,0.9.6.1 and 0.96 where the 2 latter it wont even mine.

Seems this last batch was passed out with even less quality control (how that is even possible?) than the rest, I have tried calling KNC several times today, just to get clicked away with a busy tone, kudos for good customer support with a non-working callcenter option on your call-service.

Would be nice with some response to all these issues people are having, or better yet - answer your phones!

sweet you are in Sweden
    well get off your bum get in your car and get in there Rambo style, you know a little a re-con mission with some yt videos

Comment

Mine suffering from this too. Post back if you hear anything from them next week. We'll all be heading to Sweden to see them at this rate.

Comment

I will try calling them again tomorrow, but odds are they are having a relaxing weekend without a care in the world, sitting on their piles of millions.

A PayPal claim is becoming more and more tempting..
        Last edited by gujo82; 25th October 2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

I don't even really understand what these errors actually mean. Obviously the end result is bad, but why isn't the work being accepted? Where's the problem? I have little faith that a magic firmware update will help but this thing is too expensive to just shrug and live with it.

Comment

my accepted shares has been slowly creeping upwards on btcguild from around 12% to currently 25%, miner sitting around 300gh.. but still its way below my first jupiter (which was manufactured about 1½ week ago) which hashed at around 550-560.

Comment

Mine is now about 40% accepted after 6 hours (started at 30%). 265GH.

Comment

Reset your workers and then change difficulty to 64 GH/s or 128 GH/s, that helped me a lot

Comment

how to i manually change difficulty? (I'm on eligius) I'm in using putty, but only watching. I'm not great with all the cli commands

Comment

My miner was at 82% accepted and 275gh when i woke up, had it at 128 min difficulty, changed it to 64 see if that helpes anything..

Comment

It really helped. 86% accepted at +128GH. Thanks.

Comment

Gujo82 how good are you with Swedish consumer laws?
                        edit:
                        could you help us to get some more information of how to file a complaint with Swedish Consumer Agency acording to Consumer Purchases Act etc
                        Last edited by DFlynn; 26th October 2013, 09:31 AM.

Comment

I dont have that much knowledge, but I did some research when our first miner was sent to germany and held in a UPS warehouse for a week, we had to push UPS ourselves because KNC werent at all helpful in this regard.

That being said, Sweden has quite good consumer protection laws, and for myself I can also get paypal involved since that is what i used to pay. If this is not resolved within the next 1-2weeks i will start a claims process since it will probably be hard to reach ROI.

Comment

Have tried calling KNC and also emailed, no answer and the call just ends up in a voicemail. The voicemail states a cellphonenr at the end so i have also sent a text to this number, but Iam not expecting any response..

Comment

Thank you gujo82, i will start my claim on Monday. If i can get any response i will update here.

Comment

Working...
                              X